Kids Scooters with Light-Up Wheels
Zoomy Leisure sells high quality, durable and affordable scooters in three different sizes for kids aged 2-8 years old. Give your child the gift of entertainment and exercise. Watch their excitement as they play for hours as they develop their balance, stamina, hand-eye coordination, and the foundation for a healthy lifestyle. Zoomy Scooters make fantastic gifts for birthdays, Christmas, or any occasion!
Choose the Perfect Zoomy Scooter for Your Child
Designed for preschoolers 2 years and older who are learning the skills and joys of scooting. This is our entry level and our most affordable scooter. This scooter is very versatile; it's great for either short or tall kids. Suitable for kids from 2-5 years old.
For children who have outgrown the Mini scooters and are ready for a larger scooter that's stronger and faster while maintaining the safety and durability factors of the smaller scooters. This scooter features adjustable handlebars and folds for easy transportation and storage. Suitable for kids 4 years and older.
For children who are ready to move to a 2 wheel scooter. These scooters feature turning handlebars and a deck that's reinforced with a steel plate, making them even stronger and more durable. Perfect for kids who want to start taking their scooter to the skate park or who want to start jumping off kerbs. Suitable for kids 5 years and older.
Safety is our top concern
At Zoomy Leisure our focus is making sure your child has fun with a strong emphasis on their safety for every product we offer. We only source the best products that are strong, durable, and that minimize the chance of injury to your children. Before buying a scooter, please read our Scooter Safety Page.
We only offer quality scooters
We want every child to have the opportunity to experience the benefits of active play. That’s why we offer high-quality scooters at an affordable price. Compared to other brands on the market that cost a lot more, we come out on top in the following areas:
- Strength - The maximum recommended weight of a Zoomy Mini Scooter is 45kg, the Mini Micro can only carry 35kg. In our testing, a full grown adult was able to ride the Zoomy Scooter successfully without any damage. When the same was attempted with a Mini Micro, the deck broke.
- Durability - Zoomy Leisure scooters feature plastic that's designed to withstand the effects of the harsh Australian sun. After several years of regular use, the colour will be just a vibrant as when the scooter was new.
- Bearings - All our scooters feature high quality ABEC 7 bearings that minimize friction, ensuring a smooth effortless ride.
Excellent customer service guaranteed
Zoomy Leisure is a proud Australian company that offers free shipping nation-wide. Your satisfaction is important to us:
- Our scooters feature a no questions asked 90 day exchange or full refund warranty; if you change your mind for any reason, so long as the scooter has not been damaged through misuse, we will give you a full refund or exchange.
- We strive to answer all questions as quickly as possible.
- We welcome customer feedback and use it to continuously improve. Our feedback scores speak for themselves. Product reviews are collected and displayed on every product page and on Facebook.
Still having trouble deciding which scooter is right for your child? Perhaps some of these photos from customers will help.